IT Program Manager
Devoted Placement LLC
- Charlotte, NC
About the Job
Devoted Placement is one leading IT managed services specialist that has several clients nationwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our candidates and the clients who depend on tus.
Our client is the world’s most popular software brand seeking a Program Manager to work with a team executing global strategy.
- Interface with client on technical and/or project matters from project initiation through delivery
- Create and maintain program / project schedules and status reports
- Create the functional specifications and/or requirements or scope that will be used as a tool in making decisions as to how the product, service and/or project will be implemented
- Provide technical and/or analytical information and receive input and approval as required
- Organize cross-functional activities ensuring that the program / project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Program Manager on global projects related to Data Center(s), Networking, and/or IT Operations or Engineering
- Experience in managing regional and global delivery service operations for large complex data center / call center / incident management environments preferred
- PMP certification
- Engineering or tech degree
- QA experience
- Strong execution experience in large scale environments
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Friday, September 8, 2017