Lead System Administrator - Jacksonville FL (Contract-to-hire)
We are currently looking for Top Notch Lead System Administrator for our office in Jacksonville, FL.
He/She will provide comprehensive support and administration of the Oracle E-Business Suite and / or IBM Cognos TM1 Applications within the Accounting & Finance group supporting key operational duties and processes.Ideal candidate must have Functional experience w/ GL module of Oracle Financials and Good Accounting Knowledge (principles, definitions, book close, reconciliation, controls,etc.) Preferred experience in Oracle iExpense.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
• Lead System Administration role and expertise for functional configurations and set-ups, module design and features, key financial controls, data flow and interfaces, business process management, dimension/hierarchy maintenance, and security administration.
• Assist in facilitating Business Prioritization and Demand Management meetings with key business partners.
• Lead Business Change Control meetings, facilitate and validate hierarchy updates, and communicate changes to key stakeholders.
• Assist in the development of integrated project plans related to Accounting & Finance Management Information Systems projects, serving as liaison between IT and Accounting.
• Significant contribution in business requirement meetings for projects and enhancements including Models, Templates, and Reports.
• Lead QA and UA Testing efforts incorporating business, functional, and technical requirements into development of detailed test scripts.
• Define, document and lead regression testing for hardware/software updates, rule changes, ETL modifications, and other system maintenance.
• Serve as subject-matter expert for Application training materials and training classes for system users.
• Prepare documentation and conduct on-going testing of system contingency processes, including disaster recovery and staff back up cross-training.
• Responsible for documenting accurately and timely all system data and mapping validations complying with corporate controls and risk policies.
• Responsible for System Security procedure documentation ensuring Security Maintenance, Approvals, and Administration comply with Company Information Security Policy standards.
• Lead semi-annual user security reviews process validating system source files, managing required sign-offs / documentation, preparing impact analysis, and providing required Audit documentation.
• Maintain SharePoint site and other technical applications to help improve workflow and business processes.
• Research, troubleshoot and deliver solutions for user support questions.
Knowledge, skills, and ability requirements
• Advanced knowledge of ERP Components and/or OLAP multi-dimensional relational databases preferred.
• Advanced proficiency with Oracle E-Business Suite and/or IBM Cognos TM1 preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills in decision making.
• Ability to effectively manage through shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growth environment.
• Ability to work independently and manage assigned area with little supervision.
• Ability to communicate openly and effectively in a manner consistent with an audience ranging from executive management to entry level staff and portfolio banking management to technical IT programmers.
Training and experience
• Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance or related business area.
• MBA/CPA preferred.
• 5 years related work experience or successful completion of Rotational Development Program and 1 year of experience.
• Banking and/or mortgage industry experience preferred.
• Oracle Financials and Cognos TM1 experience preferred.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.