Recruiter/Sourcing Coordinator/ Part-time
Devoted Placement LLC
- Charlotte, NC
At, Devoted Placement we’re seeking an energetic Contract Recruiter to assist with our hiring process. This position achieves staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating candidates and advising managers. Join our fast-paced, growing company for this direct, contract and temporary assignment as well by gain new knowledge about our unique industry!This position is perfect forIndividuals who want to get paid ABOVE market commission rates.
Additional responsibilities of the Contract Recruiter role include:
- Assists in the development of new recruitment programs such as employee referral program, behavioral-based interviewing, campus recruiting, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of full cycle recruitment including, but not limited to, creating requisitions and managing job postings, conducting interviews, extending offers, coordinating background checks, drug screens, conducting reference checks and assisting with relocations.
- Assists Recruiting Manager in the development and communication of recruiting policies and procedures.
- Ensures fairness, efficiency, consistency, legal compliance and cost effectiveness in hiring decisions and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
The perfect candidates for this role will offer a bachelor’s degree and strong corporate and/or agency recruiting experience. You must offer strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
Other requirements of the Contract Recruiter role include:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Recruiter; 4+ years preferred
- Previous experience should demonstrate knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices and procedures.
- IT recruiting experience highly preferred
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and respond to problems creatively.
Thursday, November 21, 2019