Senior Information Security Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Info Security Engineer to help the Threat Management Solutions - Endpoint team, who will be responsible for partnering with the security architect and security operations on improving security solutions.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Serve as Senior Security Engineer for various Endpoint security solutions; (i.e. antivirus, firewall, HIPs, EDR, privilege management etc.) , establishing best security practice, and helping maintain stable operations while enhancing the services.
• Continually assess security controls for deficiencies and drive remediation or improvement efforts.
• Measure and report key performance indicators (metrics) to show the effectiveness of control activities, uptime, and service enhancements.
• Troubleshoot and remediate endpoint agent issues including configuration, network and other unspecified problems and determine the root cause.
• Minimum 5 years information security and 3 years security engineering experience.
• Strong Desktop support background with enterprise change management processes.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• A thorough understanding of AD and ADUC.
• Experience with designing and deploying infrastructure which supports the management of various security solutions, creating policies (i.e. Firewall, Application and Device Control, allowing access to applications while maintaining least privilege in accordance with Information Security policies etc.) and overall management and troubleshooting of the endpoint security solutions.
• Experience with administering and deploying various security solutions.
• Experience with large, modern technology environments, their challenges, common approaches to overcome their challenges, and their inherent security strengths and weaknesses
• Experience with and knowledge of administering enterprise Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, Linux, etc.)
Desired Skills: (Preferred not required)
• Experience with virtualization technologies and has background in the Financial Services sector.
• Experience with or knowledge of various platform security tools and scoring concepts (e.g., AV, HIPS, firewalls, CVSS, OWASP 10, etc.)
• Experience with or knowledge of various networking concepts and devices (e.g., routing, switching, VLANs, etc.)
• Experience with or knowledge of various network security tools (e.g., firewalls, NIPS, WIPS, VPN, DLP, etc.)
• Experience with Privilege Management Solution’s.
• Experience with EDR solutions, anti-malware solutions, network proxy solutions and secure portable storage solutions.
• Experience with or knowledge of various databases General information security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, etc.)
• Technical information security certification (e.g., CCNP, MCSE, MCITP/MCTS, etc.)
• Ability to communicate technical information in understandable business terms.
• Ability to deliver results in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Excellent judgment and analytical, verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
• Excellent ability to calculate both risk and return on investment.
Devoted Placement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Devoted Placement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.