Director / Controller
- Charleston, SC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search:
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will oversee the company's financial records and accounting personnel. You will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls related to the company's financial accounts.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
- Coordinating the activities of external professional groups
- Evaluate the effectiveness of processes and software
- Manage the budget(s) process.
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Oversee regulatory reporting, tax planning and compliance
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors
- Analyze financial transactions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA, CMA or MBA a plus
- 10+ years of related experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite; Sage or other similar ERP is preferred but not required
- GAAP knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Hospitality industry or Not-for-Profit experience is a plus.
Friday, February 19, 2021