- Orlando, FL
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Our client is a premier specialty contractor within the commercial space. They provide the aesthetics, functionality, and cost-efficiencies required for general and custom construction applications.
Eligible full time employees can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Benefit Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Two weeks of vacation pay, and seven company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Career Training
- Paid weekly
- Competitive compensation
- Some programs have time in role eligibility requirements; vacation and holiday paid time off is pro-rated year one
Our client is looking for a FP&A Manager located our Orlando, Florida location.
The FP&A Manager is responsible for providing financial insight and support in all areas of financial planning, budgeting/forecasting, cash flow, and merger and acquisition opportunities. This role will support the development of annual operating plans and budgets and the formation and implementation of company metrics. In addition, this role will support the operations of the business with needed financial analysis and will assist in the finance function with all financial reporting.
For this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the development of accurate, consistent and timely reporting, analysis and delivery of business results and planning
- Prepare internal reports and provide analysis to support Management, Executive and Board level presentations, including:
- Review and validate data for accuracy and consistency
- Assist in preparing monthly Operations Results deck for distribution to management and Board of Directors
- Analyze current and past financial trends and key performance indicators including revenue, cost of operations, expenses and gross profit
- Support the annual budget and mid-year forecast processes by assisting management with required financial data
- Identify and implement ongoing improvement to the budget and forecasting processes
- Partner with branch management in the development of required reports and provide meaningful analysis of results to ensure management understands the results measured against plan
- Present and monitor dashboards and benchmarks to support and drive strategic & operational decision-making
- Analyze company performance against targets as well as comparisons to relevant competitors
- Assist with monthly reconciliations and entries for month end/year end close and provide applicable results variances
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- Financial modeling and budgeting experience required; Ability to analyze complex information, draw logical conclusions about business implications and identify required actions
- Demonstrated advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and Financial Modeling skills
- Knowledge of accounting (US GAAP); accounting experience preferred
- Experience in the construction industry or with project-based accounting preferred
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Analytical and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work well under time constraints, maintain confidentiality
Additional Qualifications that will make you successful in the role:
- Collaborative; contributes to the overall finance environment by driving overall results
- Superior communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to work independently
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. The firm reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment is at-will.
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Thursday, April 14, 2022