Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
The CFO will be accountable for the financial, administrative and risk management operations of the Company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy and related metrics and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve Company assets and report accurate financial results.
The role oversees all aspects of financial reporting, planning and analysis for the Company including consolidated financial statements, budgeting/forecasting, analytics, cash flow, treasury responsibilities, strategic planning and capital investment projections. The role is an integral member of the senior management team and is responsible for driving the financial performance of the Company. Company Accounting, IT and Human Resources report to the CFO. This position reports to the CEO and is a full-time opportunity at the Company’s headquarters in Dillon, South Carolina.
- Actively participate in planning, approving, revising, and implementing overall corporate growth strategies and policies and present guidance to Executive team regularly.
- Contribute to big-picture company strategy and operations as a key member of executive management team.
- Implementation of sound accounting policies and procedures with direct oversight of all accounting functions.
- Ensure that the optimum utilization of financial resources is met through effective forecasting and cash management.
- Assist in minimizing tax liabilities through planning, researching, executing, and defending all federal, state, local and taxes applicable to the corporation.
- Monthly financial reporting through timely, effective, and accurate measurements of operations, and identification of variances from plans and prior periods.
- Annual budgeting to include all facets of the business.
- Oversee the procurement and administration of the Company’s insurance programs.
- Leading the development of short- and longer-term plans that guide toward the fulfillment of predetermined key strategy & goals.
- Handle all Treasury functions including implementing investment policy and managing the investment portfolio. Oversee cash management and cash flow regularly.
- Quarterly Bank Reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license or MBA/CMA preferred
- 10+ years of total Accounting & Finance experience with majority of experience at a Controller to CFO level
- Ability to identify and develop efficiencies and quality through technology and improved processes. Continually able to look for process improvement and automation
- Experience in treasury or as a controller; however, the overriding requirement is the personal contribution to strategic and analytical thinking, the judgment to sort the drivers from the distractions, and common sense.
- Proven ability and experience in a small to middle market business. Experience with a family-owned business is preferable.
- Proven ability to do strategic business analysis and planning.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all executive level members and shareholders.
Tuesday, August 24, 2021