- Jacksonville, FL
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Our client is a full service Real Estate investment and management company. This is a great opportunity to join a growing property management group. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounting department, budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reporting as well as some HR and IT components. This position will work closely with and report directly to the company President.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Ability to manage and lead small accounting team.
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, rent rolls, common area maintenance, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, variance analysis, reconciliations, check runs, preparing balance sheets and income statements.
- Oversee the preparation and sign off of payroll for all personnel.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations and improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- BS degree in Accounting or an equivalent combination of related experience and education.
- Proficiency in data processing systems and property management software.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, analytical and organizational skills and is self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Wednesday, November 18, 2020