- Greenville, SC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search.
Our client is a holding company for muliple construction companies throughout the east coast and still growing. They are looking to add a Corporate Accountant to their team to be responsible for a variety of accounting related task.
- Assist with coordination and oversight of accounting functions
- Assist with month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Tracking of fixed assets
- Assist in the completion of monthly WIP schedule and participate in monthly WIP calls with managers.
- Tracking of daily cash flow recaps
- Recording of treasury functions including ACH and wire payments
- Accounts Receivable oversight
- Facilitate ad hoc projects -- such as sales tax review, system implementaion
- Improve on processes
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 7 to 10 years of accounting experience
- Must have Construction accounting -- such as WIP
- Experience with acquisitions is preferred
- High level of accuracy
- Positive attitude and work well with team.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021