Careers with our clients at DHG Search
The Regional Accounting Manager will be supporting a mix of privately held companies across the US. The role will have ownership of material balance sheet reconciliations, financial statement review, internal capex reporting, and will ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with GAAP. Will also provide extensive accounting support at the Partner Services level.
· Support and assist with the monthly close process for the region ensuring accuracy and timeliness
· Monthly financial statements prepared in accordance with GAAP, Capex and KPI reporting
· Develop and monitor adherence to internal policies, procedures, and controls
· Assist with month end close to ensure compliance with GAAP
· Review of financial statements to identify potential accounting issues
· Maintain relationships with local accounting team; provide outstanding customer service
· Assist with ERP implementation for local partner companies as needed
· Provide system training and support as needed
· Develop accounting processes /best practices for partner companies
· Assist with M&A accounting for new investments in the region
· Assist with complex accounting transactions at Partner Services level
· Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Full cycle accounting, strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong systems knowledge
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Works independently and is a proactive problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to interface at various levels within the organization
- Strong time management
- Excellent organization skills
- Public accounting experience (strongly preferred)
- Active CPA license
- Master’s degree in accounting
- ERP System Implementation experience
- Experience with Construction/Contractor accounting
- Experience with Viewpoint Spectrum
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, considering all applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state of federal law.