Construction Project Planner
- Greensboro, NC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Construction Project Planner / Scheduler with excellent project planning skills living in or willing to relocate to the Greensboro, North Carolina area. Candidates with additional experience in the plumbing, HVAC, electrical, concrete or drywall industries strongly preferred.
- Develop, monitor and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams.
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team.
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action.
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
- Maintain record of scope changes, trends and variances that potentially affect schedule performance.
- Assure credibility of the information contained in the schedule.
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
- 3+ years as a planner/scheduler on capital projects, including design and construction phases; less experience may be considered with strong related experience
- Expertise using Primavera P6 or other scheduling software
- Experience within the construction industry is a must, candidates with trade experience strongly preferred
- Local candidates preferred, if not local to the Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem triad area, must relocate.
- Must possess exemplary communication skills - both oral and written
Tuesday, January 5, 2021