- Charlotte, NC
CAREERS WITH OUR CLIENTS THROUGH DHG SEARCH
Senior Accountant – Charlotte NC
We have partnered with a global manufacturing leader in support of their search for a Senior Accountant to execute the daily accounting, financial reporting and tax function for their North American office, which is in Charlotte NC. This is a blended role that reports to the NA Director of Finance.
The Senior Accountant will oversee preparation of monthly forecasting data, development of annual budgets and ongoing monitoring of key performance metrics for various divisions. Tax responsibilities will include implementing policies and procedures and increasing operational efficiencies. He or she will ensure strict compliance and accuracy in the preparation and filing of the corporate taxes for several different entities across North America.
- Support the month-end close process, performing variance analysis and reporting
- Develop and implement then review and validate dashboard metrics to ensure accuracy of reported info in relation to the general ledger
- Perform financial analysis and establish benchmarks to review against key business metrics, outlining highlights to determine progress against budgets and develop reports for management decision making
- Prepare monthly analysis of revenue, comparing against prior year and budget: cost of goods sold, operational expenses and labor costs, explaining analysis and advising solutions to mitigate risk and reduce costs at the unit level
- Review processes to identify and provide solutions with issues revolving around billing and collections, budgeting, cash management and forecasting as well as other corporate financial processes
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Tax
- 3+ years of progressive accounting/finance experience in industry or public accounting
- Exposure to corporate tax
Tuesday, June 8, 2021