- Greer, SC
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Our client, a lending institution, has an opening for a Marketing Modeler.The Marketing Modeler will be responsible for developing and maintaining predictive response models to assist in making effective direct mail selections.Also responsible for improving marketing campaign results through measurements, analysis and strategy development.
- Develop response models based on direct mail results.Full modeling process will include data preparation, clustering, data transformations of variables, regression and presenting options.
- Monitor results of response model and measure the results by customer segment, channel and product offerings.
- Create mail files for borrowers according to campaign criteria using SAS
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts, enhance strategies to drive cost effective acquisitions.
- Produce ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Bachelors degree in data analytics, marketing, information systems, statistics, business or related field.Masters preferred.
- 4+ years in predictive modeling, data analysis applied to marketing, business or financial application
- Experience in working with large data sets using SAS
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and/or Access
- Financial Services preferred
- Familiarity with data warehouse architecture
Monday, March 2, 2020