- Spartanburg, SC
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search.
Our client, located in Spartanburg, is looking to add a Controller to their team. Will manage the development, interpretation and reporting of financial information to support the attainment of company's objectives.
- Develop and maintain general ledger accounts in accordance with accepted accounting standards. Maintain general ledger revenue and expense accounts to report financial results to management.
- Prepare and present confidential financial statements to management.
- Analyze and report revenue and expense details with comparison to budget and provide recommendations for improvement to management.
- Prepare or monitor monthly reconciliation of all asset, liability and capital accounts.
- Manage the accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking functions of the department.
- Perform treasury management functions such as monthly bank account reconciliations, transfers between various bank accounts, including international banks and manage cash flow.
- Must be capable to manage the accounting for multiple legal entities.
- Capable to track and report sales tax and/or VAT to various governmental agencies.
- Maintain internal controls within the company and department.
- Work with outside accounting firm:
- To maintain fixed assets;
- To perform financial audits and/or provide information needed to prepare annual tax returns;
- To prepare and post the monthly payroll journal entries.
- Hire staff, train, write performance appraisals, and administer disciplinary action when appropriate.
- BS in Accounting or Business
- 10 years of progressive accounting experience
- Supervisory experience - minimum of 5 years
- Excellent communication
- Advance Excel skills required,
- Quick Books and SAP
Thursday, September 9, 2021