- Jamestown, NC
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
This is a leadership opportunity for someone looking to make a difference, and be a part of a growth-focused team.
- Provide sound guidance and support to executive group for strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Full charge Bookkeeper to be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursement, cash receipts, payroll, job costing and billing.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in up to date manner
- Prepare financial reports
- Accounts Receivables: invoicing, deposits, collections and revenue recognition.
- Inventory to include cycle counts.
- Minimum of Associates degree
- 5+ years of relevant accounting/finance experience in the above responsibilities
- Industry experience in construction is preferred
- ERP system experience and advanced Excel.
- High degree of accuracy
Friday, October 16, 2020