- Evansville, IN
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Our client is a growing service/consulting company that is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team. Will be responsible for all aspects of payroll processing, to include benefits, profit sharing, 401k, PTO, FMLA, workers compensation, unemployment, ACA and reporting. Will also supervise a team
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- 5 years of payroll experience, with strong knowledge of processes and the validation needed.
- Multi state and multi location experience
- Kronos or similar payroll software experience
- Analytical experience for payroll and general ledger account reconciliation.
- Experienced in record keeping of issues and corrections
Thursday, September 10, 2020