- Greenville, SC
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
The Senior Accountant would be responsible for a broad range of accounting functions and plays a key role in meeting financial reporting requirements and deadlines while ensuring policies and related internal controls are adhered to.
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end closing by collecting and consolidating financial results.
- Financial statements of the company including budgeting responsibilities.
- Appropriate analysis of the financial results reflecting a wide range of activities across the entire site.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly information to company management.
- Analysis of capital spending and company projects.
- Assist finance and accounting manager.
- Put accounting policies and rules for company into effect in cooperation with manager.
- Knowledgeable in day-to-day operations for site.
- Managing the external financial audit.
- Support A/P and A/R process as a backup as needed.
Wednesday, May 5, 2021