Project Manager - commercial construction
- Charlotte, NC
CAREERS WITH OUR CLIENTS THROUGH DHG SEARCH
Construction Project Manager – Charlotte NC
This is a client facing PM opportunity with a unique commercial construction and real estate firm seeking an experienced Project Manager to serve as the company representative for multiple, concurrent projects. He or she will oversee all technical and administrative requirements for assigned construction projects, acting as the intermediary between owners and subs, managing the scheduling and budgeting process, billing, etc.
This role will involve execution of contracts administration, ongoing budgeting and cost tracking, procurement and delivery of site materials, as well resource allocation and management of change orders, scheduling and job quality for multiple commercial construction projects.
This position requires an experienced task scheduler and resource manager with a background in construction project management practices and utilization of tools to create and track project performance, scheduling, budget/cost and scope management
- Oversee project administration, team operations, project schedule and budget and keep clients updated on project progress and budget adherence
- Contracts and Leases: review and ensure compliance in all areas, including bonding, insurance, lender/landlord requirements and project scope
- Develop and manage project budgets, providing accurate and detailed cost reports
- Site Information Reports – review and monitor, incorporating findings into the scope and budget for each project
- Manage contractor and vendor bidding processes, creating bid packages and RFPs and negotiating with contractors and third-party vendors on process, procurement and compliance
- Obtain and maintain all necessary licenses and permits
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors to develop and maintain a timely and accurate schedule
- Create and maintain responsibility matrixes on a per project basis and coordinate all resources to maintain project compliance, communicating job expectations and ensuring strict compliance to brand standards
- Process contracts and invoices from architects, contractors, engineers and vendors, verifying accuracy and consistency with contract terms; review proposed changes and monitor project costs against final approved budget
- Bachelor’s degree and or 3-5 years of related experience and training – combination preferred
- Task oriented and detailed self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communicator able to interface at various levels, working effectively with clients, colleagues, vendors and owners
- Strong MS Office Suites skills and experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
Compensation range aligns with local market and salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Tuesday, September 28, 2021