- Duluth, GA
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Corporate Administrator and Executive Assistant - Duluth GA
We are engaged to fill a high-level Corporate Administrator and Executive Assistant position, supporting the President and executive team of an ATL headquartered organization. This executive is an integral part of the corporate sales process and highly involved with multiple large customers and client accounts. Exposure to, understanding of and comfortability with a corporate sales environment is necessary.
This position is a newly created role and will be an integral member of the executive team. The role requires a high level of integrity, solid listening skills, the ability to take direction and pivot when needed to meet strict corporate standards. Professionalism, a pleasant personality and the courtesy to work with a variety of personalities, building and sustaining positive working relationships with internal colleagues throughout the organization as well as with external clients and potential customers is required.
An entrepreneurial spirit and customer centric focus with solid teamwork capabilities and interpersonal communication skills is absolutely necessary. The Corporate Administrator must perform at a very high level of competency and with accuracy and efficiency to meet and exceed corporate standards.
- Provide confidential, high level support to the President and executive team
- Prepare correspondence and serve as communications point of contact for the President, demonstrating professionalism and courtesy at all times
- Screen and prioritize incoming calls, mail and other requests, responding as appropriate
- Process multiple documents and forms with varying levels of confidential or sensitive information
- Maintain high level of product knowledge: features, specifications, current promotions, pricing and available discounts, in an effort to fully support the President’s during client sales meetings
- Plan, organize and execute/attend monthly, quarterly and annual business trips and sales meetings
- Travel as needed with the executive team: internal and external meetings, high profile events, current customer and prospective client meetings
- Interact at a professional level with various corporate partners and external executives
- Create and present ad hoc reports as needed
- Support the oversight of a small team of administrative professionals
- Professional presence, strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interact at multiple levels with various personalities and cultures is required
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all corporate policies, procedures and protocol regarding client accounts, documentation and reporting
- Demonstrate ability to develop and implement relevant new policies and procedures as company objectives and standards change or are modified
- Self-motivation, ability to take initiative and complete accurate and timely work is required in addition to effective problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions
- Solid technology and software skills required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience with 2+ years providing support at the executive level
- Prior sales admin support experience would be helpful
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Satisfactory professional references, a clean criminal background check (with zero felonies) and a clean drug screen is required.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021