- Florence, SC
DHG Search is currently recruiting for an Accountant I for a leading healthcare system in South Carolina. Our client is the leading Hospital System in the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina. The healthcare system is open to recent college graduates for this position.
- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyzes financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements and assists management in coordinating implementation of accounting procedures.
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience. Experience must include working with monthly and annual close of general ledger and balancing general ledger accounts (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Cash for example.)
- Must be computer literate with preference given to experience with Microsoft Excel and Word; use 10-key adding machine; have experience with computerized accounting.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Accounting/Finance/Business from an accredited school
Monday, November 29, 2021