- Charleston, SC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Our family owned retail business client located in Charleston is growing and looking for an Accountant/Accounting Manager to join their team.
The Accountant/Accounting Manager will report to the Owner and will be responsible for general accounting responsibilities including general ledger, and sub ledgers, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements, sales/use tax reports and ad hoc reports,
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and minimum of 5 years of accounting experience preferably in a similar industry OR an Associates with 10+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong initiative and the desire to learn and understand big picture and focus on customer service.
- Experience in financial statements, preparing journal entries, G/L reconciliation, P&L, monthly reports, filing various taxes, assisting with budget and forecasting.
- Accounts payables and accounts receivable to include aging reports and collections
- Experience with Process improvement initiatives
- Someone that takes initiatives to understand all aspects of the company; setting and achieving goals.
Wednesday, April 13, 2022