- North Charleston, SC
DHG Search is conducting a search for an accountant (bank reconciliations) for a North Charleston physician's group. The accountants will report to the Controller and Director of Finance. The physician group has more than 22 years of continuous growth with over 90 providers across 32 offices, and over 480 total staff members.
The accountants will be responsible for assisting the Director of Finance, Controller and Accounting team with a focus on maintenance of company assets, business licenses, business personal property tax filings, leases, contracts, and other related accounting functions for the department.
- Accounting analysis of data
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Assist/Prepare and record journal entries
- Assist with bank reconciliation
- Assist with month end processing
- Maintenance of assets by practice/department
- Assist with business licenses filings
- Assist with business personal property tax filings
- Assist with managing company leases and contract database
- Assist with auditing requests, pulling data, etc…
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of accounting systems and the generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Must be able to multi-task and have attention to detail
- Perform accurate data entry, both alpha and numeric
- Good communications skills both, verbal and written
- Good organization skills
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to ensure compliance with deadlines
Educational/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in accounting
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Wednesday, March 24, 2021