Careers with our clients through DHG Search
The ideal mechanic has 3-15 years’ of experience in mechanically diagnosing, repairing and maintaining various types of heavy equipment; possess a clean driving record; is able to lift up to 50 lbs., has basic computer skills, and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
• Minimum of 3-5 year(s) of experience repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment; vocational training may be considered in lieu of experience
• Able to read schematics (both hydraulic and electrical)
• Perform annual certifications and inspections
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Computer literate with the ability to process information
• Strong work ethics with a commitment to quality
• A history of safe work habits
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• VALID driver’s license
• Willing to submit to drug screening and background check
• Factory, vocational, or mechanical training
• History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically excavators, forklifts, drill rigs, concrete pumps, and other types of geotechnical, material handling and earthmoving equipment