- Norfolk, VA
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Our privately- owned manufacturing client located in Norfolk, VA is growing and looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team.
The Accounting Manager will report to the Owner and will be responsible for general accounting responsibilities including general ledger, and sub ledgers, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements, sales/use tax reports and ad hoc reports.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and minimum of 5 years of accounting experience preferably in a similar industry
- Strong initiative and the desire to learn and understand big picture and focus on customer service and have the drive to move upward in the company.
- Experience in financial statements, preparing journal entries, G/L reconciliation, P&L, monthly reports, filing various taxes, assisting with budget and forecasting.
- Accounts payables and accounts receivable to include aging reports and collections
- Experience with Process improvement initiatives
- Someone that takes initiatives to understand all aspects of the company; setting and achieving goals.
- Perform cost savings Initiatives
Monday, April 11, 2022