VP- Experienced Hire Recruitment
- Charlotte, NC, United States
VP of Experienced Hire leads, develops, and manages an ambitious, high-performing team of experienced hire recruiters. The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting drives a culture of continuous improvement, identifying, and implementing projects and metrics to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency.
- The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting manages and oversees the screening and selection processes for evaluating potential candidates and providing for a consistent business image in the eyes of potential candidates and talents through recruiting campaigns and processes.
- Analytics: The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting plays a leading analytical role which leverages key dashboard tracking analytics and impact metrics to grow a data-driven and technically skilled recruiting team.
- The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting will also create standardized reporting systems that will regularly lead to the identification of solutions and improvement areas for recruiting programs.
- Strategy/Tactics: The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting leads the development and execution of comprehensive recruiting strategies for campus and experienced hire that will guarantee the business attracts and hires topmost talent.
- In collaboration with firm leaders and HR colleagues, develops comprehensive projections of hiring needs in anticipation of the businesses’ growth plans and in response to labor market changes, such as shortages and surpluses of available labor.
- The role endeavors to develop strategies and processes that utilize both traditional and innovative sources to reach the broadest sources of talent.
- The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting provides leadership in the establishment of the employment brand and develops materials to communicate value proposition through the businesses’ employment advertisements, career sites, job descriptions, and other employment materials.
- The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting is a collaborative and operational leader. Offering support to the team when needed, including recruiting and sourcing.
- In this position, the leader also plays a mentorship role to key junior level personnel, constantly honing their skills, and readying them for advancement and opportunities as they arise.
- The VP of Experienced Hire Recruiting additionally oversees the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process, partnering with legal department in these compliance efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of 10 years of varying levels (junior to executive) recruitment experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior recruiting position required.
- Previous experience managing a recruiting team in a fast-paced and highly competitive business preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional services experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to developing and maintaining strong candidate experience and protecting employer brand for the firm.
- Strong sourcing, assessment and recruitment process skills required.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office 365 required.
- Previous experience with Yello, iCims, and PowerBi preferred.
- Prior experience in an OFCCP, EEO, and AAP compliant recruiting environment preferred.
- Excellent consultative, problem solving and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws/regulations applicable to hiring practices required.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills required.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills required.
- Previous experience prioritizing, working with minimum supervision, and managing multiple projects concurrently required.
- Previous experience communicating effectively with all employees and all levels of management required.
- Experience managing other professional level employees required.
- Previous experience developing teams and individuals through motivation, team processes and performance management required.
- · General office environment. The working environment in which one will typically perform the essential functions of this position is a climate-controlled office setting. It is well lit and the noise level is moderate.
- · Extended periods of sitting may be required. Regularly stand and walk in order to move about the office, use the copier, scanner, fax machine, etc.
- · Some business travel will be required. The amount will vary based on operational needs.
- · This position will be responsible for maintaining office hours consistent with office standards. These office hours are currently 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Eastern, but may vary by location.
- · Given the nature of the responsibilities of this position, there is no guarantee that the hours need to effectively execute the responsibilities of this job will be limited to a forty (40) hour work week.
- · This position may be responsible for coordinating with staff in many locations – other offices and virtual workers.
Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Wednesday, August 11, 2021