- Greenville, SC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Our client is a Construction and Engineering company that specializes in ground and foundation projects. They are looking to add a Controller to their team.
- Oversee all accounting and finance to include reports, general ledger and AP, AR, fixed assets, etc.
- Establish and maintain cost control over time and materials, fixed prices and time/labor
- Assist in the development of quotations/proposals
- Monitor and track project cost and changes orders wweekly
- Forecast and budgets
- Work with construction project managers in analyzing cost, revenue and profitability
- Develop new processes, improve processes and controls.
- Assist with yearly external audits
- Ad hoc reports
- 4 year degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- 5+ years in a management role
- 3+ years in construction environment
- CMA, CPA or MBA preferred
- Experience as a decision maker
Tuesday, April 7, 2020