- Florence, SC
DHG Search is searching for a Financial Analyst for a top healthcare system in South Carolina. The system is the leading Hospital System in the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina. The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager in the provision of financial analysis and guidance as well as budget support to assigned departments/facilities. These positions also assist in maintaining recording and reporting the Hospital System’s capital assets, preparation of year end work papers and in managing interim and year end audit.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new financial, State and Federal regulations or policies that pertain to the healthcare system
- Develop models that help with decision-making
Qualifications for Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
Monday, November 29, 2021