- Atlanta, GA
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
TREASURY MANAGER – Atlanta GA
The Treasury Manager will maintain corporate financial assets and debt, executing cash management, debt oversight and investments reporting for the organization. He or she will ensure maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability, developing policies, strategies and budgets related to treasury activities.
The Treasury Manager will direct financial policies with regards to the development and revision of capital structure, working capital and treasury operations. Working with a small team, he or she will design internal controls policies that safeguard corporate assets and maintain the integrity of fiscal systems.
- Develop, implement and monitor a cash management system and financial forecasts and financial commitments
- Oversee a small team, directing the overall strategic plan and risk management program with regards to liquidity and internal treasury
- Manage banking and investment relationships for multiple accounts and entities.
- Evaluate capital expenditures, investment activities and cash management, supporting the preparation of the annual operating budgets and fiscal plans
- Manage company debt and implement processes that minimize interest payments and exposures to future hikes
- Identify and implement procedures to increase opportunities for travel cost savings, utilizing a cash neutral model
- Maintain up to date knowledge around regulations and regulatory reform and ensure the business is best positioned to respond to changes, managing risk through accounting, audit, financial planning and treasury functions
- Collaborate throughout the organization to set targets and develop working capital goals; implement best practices to achieve targets
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work with various department leaders to seize opportunities to maximize company spending and costs
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a progressive treasury career
- CTP or CPA a plus
- 3+ years of leadership and supervisory experience preferred
Monday, May 3, 2021