- Greenville, SC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Our client is in need to add a Staff Accountant to their team. Offering excellent benefits, competitive salary and 401(k).
Will be responsible for general accounting, payables, payroll, receivables, reporting and assisting with month end. An experienced staff accountant with excellent attention to detail and experienced with fund management will make a good fit for this opportunity.
- Accounts Payables: data entry, coding all invoices to proper fund, pay vendor invoices, review and research vendor statements – resolve any discrepancies, assist in collections and purchase supplies for the office as authorized.
- Payroll: process semi-monthly payroll, assist in distribution of paychecks, record payroll distribution
- Cash Management/Receivables: receive funds, complete bank deposits forms, record deposits
- Journal entries, maintain orderly accounting filing system and assist with projects as needed.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Experience with general accounting principles and reporting requirements.
- Payroll experience in Kronos (preferably)
- Accounting experience preferably in public schools.
- MS Office and accounting software
- 5+ years experience in accounting.
Friday, August 20, 2021