- Augusta, GA
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Our client, a construction company located in Augusta GA, is looking to add a Construction Accountant to their team with growth potential and leadership opportunities.
- Assist corporate accounting with month end process
- Prepare financial reports monthly
- Manage cash flow and manage projcet cash flow in conjunction with project team
- Work with Construction Project Managers on a variety of job related topics such as bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Work with project teams regarding receivables and payable functions.
- Analyze job cost projections and reports monthly
- Develop written accounting procedures for the construction staff to ensure compliance.
- Track job cost and ensure cost are compliant with the terms of each contract.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of construction industry experience
- Experienced in job cost accounting - a must
- Prefers experience in Yardi and/or RedTeam
- CPA is preferred.
Thursday, June 10, 2021