- Florence, SC
DHG Search is currently searching for an Accountant II for a top healthcare system in South Carolina. The system is highly ranked in the Pee Dee area of South Carolina. The Accountant II candidates must be detail oriented and familiar with healthcare accounting practices.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Requires an understanding of both accounting theory and practice.
- Leads and coordinates activities of other workers performing accounting or bookkeeping tasks.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyzes financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements and other reports.
- Recommends changes, modifications, and also documents and/or coordinates implementation of accounting procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
BS degree in Accounting or other related area, such as Finance
Experience should include working with monthly and annual close of general ledger and balancing general ledger accounts (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Cash, for example.)
Must be computer literate with preference given to experience with MS Excel, Word; use 10-key adding machine; have experience with computerized accounting.
Monday, November 29, 2021