- Greer, SC
Careers with our clients through DHG Search.
Our client is a specialty construction company. They are looking to add a Corporate Accountant / Accounting Manager to their team to be responsible for a variety of accounting related task.
- Assist with coordination and oversight of accounting functions
- Assist with month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Tracking of fixed assets
- Assist in the completion of monthly WIP schedule and participate in monthly WIP calls with managers.
- Tracking of daily cash flow recaps
- Recording of treasury functions including ACH and wire payments
- Accounts Receivable oversight
- Facilitate ad hoc projects -- such as sales tax review, system implementation
- Assist with 401k operation and audits
- Payroll functions including company reporting and direct interface with Paycom
- Working with department managers for weekly commission calculations and execution
- Assist with account payables including vendor management, payments and reporting
- Assist with Service maintenance agreement processes and execution
- Manage employee credit card program
- Improve on processes
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 7 to 10 years of accounting experience
- Must have Construction accounting -- such as WIP
- High level of accuracy
- Positive attitude and work well with team.
- Self Starter who can engage problems, identify solution and bring them to full closure.
Monday, August 16, 2021