Indirect Tax Manager
- Sarasota, FL
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Provide support and assist in the Tax function, including but not limited to, work related to tax provisions, compliance, and audits.
- Manages all steps of the quarterly and annual tax processes utilizing correspondence with external auditors and internal team members, including preparation of the tax footnotes and Management Discussion and Analysis language.
- Prepares and reviews income tax returns on federal, state, and international levels including tracking of depreciation schedules and partnering with external tax preparers.
- Responsible for managing and reviewing tax processes for international entities with external tax providers.
- Manages tax audits in various jurisdictions as necessary.
- Processes calculations for budgeting and forecasting for management decisions.
- Performs tax research and consulting as necessary
- Continuously identifies ways to improve and automate tax processes when possible, utilizing available internal and external resources to achieve maximum efficiency levels.
- Trains, mentors, and manages tax staff as necessary.
- Related tasks as requested by supervisor
- BBA/BS in Accounting with CPA licensure
- Five plus years of progressive experience in Corporate Tax environment including experience preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns in various jurisdictions
- Experience with One Source Tax provision software required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills including ability to work independently under time constraints, and with flexibility to meet demands of position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated work ethic and desire to strive for continuous improvement.
Tuesday, February 1, 2022