ERP Business Analyst (Viewpoint)
- Raleigh, NC
Careers with our clients at DHG Search
ERP Business Analyst (Viewpoint)
Our client, a publicly traded highway infrastructure company, is currently searching for an ERP Business Analyst. The ERP Business Analyst has an overview of company operations and the opportunity to interact with personnel throughout the organization. Their goal is to assist the users in providing reliable and timely information, to continuously identify improvements and implement solutions. This is a newly created role that will work with management and the IT team to drive the strategy and roadmap for all enterprise application solutions and associated data in support of business goals and processes. Plans, organizes, and executes software applications required for business operations and finance. This includes the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions that are aligned with the corporate strategic plan. This role will initially focus the Viewpoint Vista financial modules and Viewpoint Team so experience in construction is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and assist with communication, training, and roll-out of Vista.
- Assist with testing of system changes and analyze data flows for process improvement.
- Analyzes business process issues and/or problems and provides consulting assistance to system users; conducts research on possible solutions and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Drafts informational materials and graphics to explain systems to managers and users.
- Participate in testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Works with users to identify system requirements; develops processing procedures and systems modifications to meet these specifications.
- Develop business use cases for potential enterprise applications that solve business issues.
- Advocate process changes to improve and support business activities across the company.
- Provides technical end-user support, including researching user complaints and answering technical questions, and/or assisting with application revisions.
- Design and implement effective management reporting solutions for a wide range of stakeholders, across various departments and senior management.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Keep up to date with current technical requirements and industry trends.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Supporting the transition of a legacy system to cloud-based solutions and introduce new technology features and functionality to user groups.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, construction industry preferred.
- Ability to break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by a non-technical user community.
- Must be able to work with different users across the business and translate their needs to develop technology-driven solutions.
- Must show initiative, demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Commitment to meeting strict deadlines, ability to work overtime and travel as required.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Knowledge of Viewpoint business software applications preferred.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Designing reports using Crystal reports (or comparable).
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lucidchart.
- Developing and facilitating training sessions
Our client is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected group status under federal, state or local law. Our client is an E-Verify Participant.
Wednesday, January 26, 2022