- Greenville, SC
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Our client, a holding company of construction groups on the east coast, is growing and needs to add a Payroll Specialist to their team for the corporate office in Greenville, SC. Will be responsible for processing payroll for all subsidiaries and support the corporate accounting manager with monthly accounting duties.
- Process payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles.
- Payroll reporting including certified payroll reports and assist with financial audits related to payr records.
- Process garnishments, liens, 401(k) and other withholdings
- Maintain personnel data base regarding salaries and wages
- Address and resolve payroll issues.
- Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Payroll experience preferably in the construction environment
- Experience of union and prevailing wage structures, rules and laws
- Experience in tax and wage laws
- Positive attitude and a commitment to professional behavior and interactions.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
Thursday, June 10, 2021