Administrative Director of Revenue Cycle
- Hendersonville, NC
DHG Search is in search of a Administrative Director of Revenue Cycle for a prominent hospital in Hendersonville, NC. Our client is licensed for 222 acute care beds and are the second-largest employer in Hendersonville, NC, with 1,481 team members. The hospital has several locations separate from our main campus, including a comprehensive physician practice network, four urgent care locations and six orthopedic clinics.
- The Administrative Director of Revenue Cycle is responsible for strategic development implementation and operation of the Revenue Cycle.
- The Director will lead day to day operations of the revenue cycle as well as play an integral role in strategic direction, goal setting and performance management of the revenue cycle.
- This position is broader and more strategic than the traditional head of business office/patient financial services or head of reimbursement and includes responsibility for all operational areas of the revenue cycle including: Patient Access, Charge Entry, Revenue Integrity, Coding, HIM, Care Management, Hospital and Professional Billing and Collections, Customer Service, Cash Management, Cashiering, Payment Application and collaboration on Contract Coordination.
- This position reports to the CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in business or healthcare administration
- Master’s degree preferred
- Progressive leadership experience required in healthcare industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of strategic and business planning as well as project management concepts and practices required
- Excellent evaluation and planning skills required
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities required including self-motivation, strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work efficiently in a team environment, including members of executive management, boards, medical staff and team members.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills required.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects effectively and handle pressure well.
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
130 - 150