- Spartanburg, SC
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search
Our client is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team to be responsible for general ledger transactions and accounting in accordance with GAAP and company guidelines.
- Daily cash reconciliation for multiple entities.
- Ensure accuracy of all General Ledger transactions including AP AR and end of month journal entries.
- Process month end standard journal entries and reconcile capital expenditures
- Prepare monthly and year end tax reports
- Balance sheet analysis and prepare monthly and year end tax reports
- Bachelors Degree in business or accounting with 3 years of accounting experience OR Associates degree with 5 years of accounting experience
- Understanding of GAAP
- Analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills
- SAP and Quickbooks preferred.
Monday, September 27, 2021