Leadership Recruiter Coordinator
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join our LA team. The successful Leadership Recruiting Coordinator will be an organizational guru, possess excellent communication skills, comfortable interfacing with senior leadership, and will be a crucial member of the Recruiting team to internal and external stakeholders. This person must have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of building an organization of talented individuals in a fast-paced environment.
New Grads Welcome!!
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Coordinate entire candidate life cycle for important roles to ensure a white glove candidate experience and manage complex scheduling of the entire interview process and external meetings
- Establish deep and trusted relationships with Executive Assistants to support leadership schedules
- Maintaining a deep level of confidentiality and security of sensitive information
- Act as a liaison and partner to external executive search firms alongside Leadership Recruiters
- Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to ensure a world-class candidate experience
- Continually improve our processes to make every step of our Leadership recruiting process and strive to iterate on best practices
- Create and maintain onboarding materials for Leadership Coordination team
- Conduct interviewer training to new DoorDash employees - covering diversity & inclusion, best practices, processes and tools
- Own and maintain interview panel matrices, creation of confirmation templates and attachments
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects as assigned, such as tools, implementation and training
One year of experience in an employment role; Human Resource, Recruiting, setting preferred. Experience with recruiting relating to the employment function us plus.
Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills, with a high degree of integrity in a fast-paced work environment and provide appropriate follow-up.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and perform work requiring a high level of detail.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021