An amazing nonprofit that works with amazing kids in the community is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator. We are seeking a Human Resource Coordinator to support company-wide human resources tasks. and family services He/She is also responsible for the oversight recruiting process and compliance, onboarding/offboarding. The HR Coordinator will also handle family relations issues, and provide guidance to managers and families of the center.
We are seeking a friendly bilingual Spanish clerk who has a passion for helping others and making a difference.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Serve as primary client and service provider liaison for recruitment of participants for residential camp programs, day camps, collaborative day events, virtual programs, and other support programs. Responsible for 100% program attendance/participation levels
• Outreach to new clients and service providers for all programs, which includes researching new methods and attending recruitment events. • Maintain participant spreadsheets and application files for all programs.
. • Maintain an up-to-date and organized filing system. Develop new files as needed.
• Maintain and update applications in Salesforce • Responsible for final completed camper application information (e.g. cabin groups, bus list, master spreadsheet, wait list, etc.)
• Ensure that camp programs are compliant with American Camp Association program standards (sections PD, PA, PC, PH, and PT) standards. This is inclusive of policies and procedures as well as written documentation where needed.
• Create, assemble, and mail/email Salesforce links of participant application packets for all programs, correspondence, digital application information (e.g. recruitment packets, confirmation packets, and incomplete application follow-up mailings/emailing’s). • Build family relationships and case management of clients • Follow-up with families regarding application status through phone, email, Facebook, and/or mail with the aim of completing participant applications. • Review and assist families in completing applications.
• In a timely manner, process applications and forward to Medical Director for review.
• Responsible for in-kind donations for all program equipment needs (including apparel).
• Promote and coordinate community involvement in the delivery of programs.
• Prepare reports for annual board retreat meetings. • Facilitate parent orientation meetings.
• Provide assistance to other staff members with proper office procedures. • Performs various miscellaneous delivery, pick-up, and clerical functions as needed.
• Participate in fundraising. Help in event planning as needed. • Perform other independent projects, as required and assigned.