Financial Quantitative Analyst
- Los Angeles, CA
Financial Quantitative Analyst
A global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Financial Quantitative Analyst to join our dynamic team in our Global Services Office, located in downtown Los Angeles.
Frim is a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
About the role
As a Financial Quantitative Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the firm by using transactional and financial modeling experience to play an integral role in supporting our attorneys and leadership for our Corporate Department’s leading practice groups, including Emerging Companies, Capital Markets, and Mergers & Acquisitions. Other key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with attorney deal teams on transactions which require financial modeling support, including proforma capitalizations, liquidation waterfalls, merger consideration spreadsheets, voting models, and IPO S-1 models
- Advising the internal deal team using the knowledge gained from this analysis and answering any questions that may arise regarding the data and/or analytical methods and assumptions used to build the work product
- Producing client-ready financial models and effectively communicating analysis and work product to the partners and associates on the transaction, as well as to the external clients on an as-needed basis
- Maintaining detailed records documenting procedures, methodologies, and sources of information employed while performing analytical tasks
- Ensuring timely delivery of accurate and professional work product
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and provide strategic support to senior management
- Display well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Possess project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines in a time-sensitive and high-pressure environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years of related analytical experience in corporate finance, consulting, or M&A
- Experience working on transactional engagements in a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding career opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in firm’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Healthcare, life and disability insurance
- A generous 401k plan
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of diversity programming including Global Affinity Groups. These groups provide a firmwide platform to share experiences and advice as well as an opportunity to participate in a supportive network with common interests to help make life at the firm even better.
Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables firm to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Monday, December 27, 2021