Bookkeeper - Trial Balances
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an expert Staff Accountant/Bookkeeper with a strong bank reconciliation background and trial balances experience. This position is heavy on bank reconciliations. The bookkeeper position will perform the accounting and reconciliation functions of the General Accounting Department.
- Obtain system reports and calculate monthly revenue components
- Prepare monthly reports and Settlements across multiple bank accounts.
- Work with Controller to resolve issues in monthly reporting
- Assist Accounting Manager audits. Gather and provide supporting financial documents. Work with auditors to answer any financial questions
- Manage cash flows reports
- Prepare monthly reconciliation reports
- Assist others on the team to ensure accuracy of financials and timely close
- Prepare monthly journal entries as requested f
- Work with various departments providing data and solutions to their issues
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations in relation to the revenue entries
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all stale-dated checks and assist corporate with the escheatment process, as required
- Record and reconcile daily cash activity within the system
- Participates in the year-end audit by creating or refining any reports and schedules requested
- 4-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficient with computers and software applications including databases and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Tuesday, January 4, 2022