Job title: Product Development Assistant – Playlisting Products
*Note: This position will involve a hybrid work schedule and may involve coming into the Woodland Hills office in January (TBC.)
Looking for a Product Development Assistant to join a fast-paced global strategic innovation team.
As part of the Advanced Operations team, this role will support activities related to playlist product development including but not limited to product design, troubleshooting issues and communicating product updates to global playlist curation teams.
• Support of playlist product operations, development & related activities
• Investigate and troubleshoot day-to-day issues with the application; liaise with business units globally
• Understand product goals and contribute to development specs; be able to answer or route questions from the technical development team
• Develop an understanding of playlisting business, curation strategies and supply chain processes
• Product testing and sign-off for deployment
• Support team activities (as needed) by creating workflows, mocking-up product design and documenting product development specs.
• High aptitude for learning new software programs and interest in product development
• Ability to document processes and create workflows
• Flexible with shifting priorities and deadlines, ability to handle pressure to deliver in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable and personable, team player attitude, has a sense of humor
• Intellectually curious with a strong work ethic. Ability to work independently
• Love of music and interest in the music industry
• Music industry experience
• Familiarity with playlisting business on streaming platforms (e.g. Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music)
• Understanding of software delivery and life cycle
• Ability to translate business needs into product design