- New York, NY
- Set up meetings, conference calls
- Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
- Book travel, accommodations, car services; process expense reports
- Order and set-up food service for meetings
- Maintain an organized environment for the Executive's office/help Executive to stay on schedule
- Update/manage calendars
- Create and maintain presentations and other project work as assigned
- Requires written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Provide support to senior members of the team
- Assist with administrative and day to day basic duties including coordinating travel, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars etc.
- Manage budget reservations, vendor installation, creating requisitions, facilitating PO approval, rushes, invoice troubleshooting, vendor relations, etc.
- Primary point of contact with outside vendors, including video production companies amongst other third-party vendors.
- Work alongside the finance department to process incoming invoices in a timely manner
- Draft agreements for music videos and independent contractors, as well as various authorization forms
- Create agenda for weekly meetings, taking meeting minutes/notes, action items
- Assist in onboarding new team members
- Archive & organize assets within internal systems
- Assist with radio promotions and contests
- Any additional duties as assigned
Degree or equivalent experience.
Wednesday, July 27, 2022