Financial Analyst - SAP
- Santa Monica, CA
We are an innovative Entertainment firm that is intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth-minded, unconventional thinkers, developers, and builders to join the team. We are seeking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst with SAP software background. The FA must be proficient in the use of spreadsheets, accounting, and financial applications software; Hyperion Financial Management/Smartview Reporting, SAP and BPC planning experience.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Support and refine the financial planning and analysis activities while assisting with P&L forecasts and long-term financial models.
- BPC planning
- Hyperion Financial Management/Smartview Reporting
- Maintain complex financial models for both Revenue and Expenses.
- Assist in producing the financial reporting package. Ensure a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Support global P&L consolidations for the Global Revenue Organization through budget reviews, forecasting and analytics.
- Partner with leadership, FP&A counterparts and the broader organization to evaluate the effectiveness of current plans & initiatives, communicate key insights, and make recommendations to senior management.
- Deliver ad hoc financial analysis, projects, and reports as identified by the management team.
Saturday, August 28, 2021
$30 - $38/hr