Human Resources Generalist
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking to hire a HR Generalist with TriNet – Kronos, and Paylocity experience. The HR Generalist will work with the HR Director to manage the daily operations of the company. He/She is also responsible for the oversight of the Leave Administration process, onboarding/offboarding of non-union employees, support payroll issues, and compliance reporting. The HR Generalist will also handle employee relation issues alongside with the HR Manager, and provide guidance to managers and employees on HR policies. They will also be part of a strong team-oriented department that is collaborative, cooperative, and dynamic.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
Oversee administration of employee files.
- Handle employee inquires and/or concerns to ensure quick and courteous resolutions.
- Keep abreast on benefit and employment law changes in reference to ERISA, ACA, ADA and plan policies ensuring proper and timely communications to employees and updating changes to policies.
Meet and assist employees with the leave process including, review eligibility and rights under each plan, review and submit claim forms to the insurance carrier and track employees' leave timeline.
- Process weekly Payroll for multi locations
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
Coordinate quarterly company orientation for new hires.
- Provide guidance and policy interpretation to employees and managers. Handle employee relations issues. Assist HR management with job eliminations and severances.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- BS/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Bachelors Degree is required
- HR certification is preferred
- Must have 2- 4 years of progressive experience in an HR
- TriNet – Kronos, and Paylocity experience
Thursday, September 2, 2021
$30 - $38/hr