Executive Assistant- Busy Office
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a high-level, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our busy office with a variety of administrative duties. Assignments are complex and confidential in nature, where considerable judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative are required.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Arrange appointments for executives and maintain calendar as required.
- Greet visitors, answer, and direct telephone calls, take messages and respond to questions regarding activities associated with the executives.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including itineraries, agendas, expense reports, etc.
- Receive, sort, and prioritize the mail and email, taking notice of required actions and the dates.
- Coordinate and submit expenses, invoices, etc
- Anticipate, revise, and send correspondence as needed.
- Prepare special or one-time reports, summaries, or presentations, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, websites, or other departments.
- Maintain and update files, records and publications, confidential files, and materials.
- Compile, analyze, and prepare data for administrative reports, complex spreadsheets, and presentations on an as-needed basis
- Serve as liaison with direct reports as well as others throughout the company on all projects and requests to ensure needed information is available to executives.
- Numerous administrative projects as needed to include supporting Human Resources Team, Travel Team, and Training Team.
- Coordinate on and off-site meetings and other events.
- Stay abreast of the business by utilizing the appropriate resources to ensure accurate and timely information and follow-up on all issues.
Experience Requirements and Preferences
- 3 + years of executive administrative experience
- Ability to interact with all levels – clerical and managerial - within and outside the organization.
- Strong efficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Strong follow-up and follow-through.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality while accomplishing a variety of tasks through others
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) with an ability to learn company-specific programs as needed.
- Flexible, calm and team-oriented.
- An ability to interact with all levels of leadership, apply strong communication skills, operate in a dynamic team environment, utilize solid time management and organizational skills are imperative.
Friday, March 18, 2022