- Beverly Hills, CA
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant/ Accounting Manager to oversee a busy accounting department. We are a Professional Services firm in Beverly Hills seeking a friendly professional accountant to join our accounting department.
Ideal Candidate: Great attitude, team player, someone who is able to hold a room since they will be working cross-functionally,
- Support Month-end and Year-end Process – General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Strong Full cycle accounting on Quickbooks, experience with Month End
- Experience sourcing and applying accounting guidance that covers such topics as Variable Interest Entities, Purchase Accounting/Business Combination Accounting, Revenue Recognition, invoicing, Debt Modification, Consolidation/Equity Method/Joint Ventures, etc..
- Strong Quickbooks user proficiency including recent familiarity with various reporting
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a high a volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and explanation, to the production and review of financial statements
- Revenue Recognition Projects include sourcing, interpreting, and application of the guidance to current accounting processes and systems, gap analysis, and supporting the testing of the appropriate changes
- Must display strong analytic and organizational skills and have the ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results
Must have 4 plus years of accounting experience.
Must have GAAP knowledge
Tuesday, May 3, 2022