- Administrative Support
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking nice professional Receptions for our corporate office. The Receptionist is responsible for all duties at the front desk and will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This position reports to the Office Manager.
- Greet all visitors to the company and ensure check-in process is complete.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- When necessary, bring packages to FedEx or UPS locations nearby.
- Maintain a neat and orderly supply room, reception area and kitchen throughout the day, and tidy up conference rooms after meetings
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking of office and kitchen supplies
- Perform clerical duties and assist with projects for a variety of departments as needed.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow through
- Be a creative problem solver that can work independently and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to make sure deadlines are met
- Friendly and "can-do" attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
$20 - $23/hr