Entertainment Administrative Assistant-Finance
- Santa Monica, CA
We are a Global Entertainment Studio seeking top talent to work from our corporate office. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support busy executives and the daily operations of the finance office. Experience with Entertainment Accounting is a plus. We are seeking an assistant who can multi-task and perform administrative support for business executives. The role will provide administrative and accounting support to the director and other senior leaders on the team. Must be friendly and be able to answer phones, process payments, and provide good customer service.
- Provide administrative support to include telephone coverage, managing schedules/calendars, and meeting set-up.
- Knowledge of accounting in an entertainment setting is a plus
- Develop and deliver monthly reports on key performance and business metrics.
- Fully responsible for all vendor maintenance activity: vendor updates, vendor adds, guiding users with the Uniport portal registration process, collaborate with Financial Services’ Vendor Team, and act as the primary contact for new payees associated with new signings
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of reports and presentations needed for various leadership meetings.
- Participate and/or oversee special projects from initiation through completion and resolve various issues as they arise.
- Attend meetings and take notes as requested; provide ongoing updates and status reports.
- Will help process recording costs such as engineer, studio, and rental costs
- Assist with compliance and risk management functions.
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
- Ordering supplies, as needed.
- Assist with other duties, as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience providing administrative support to Executive and/or Senior Leaders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to work with and analyze data from various systems. Knowledge of financial systems and databases is considered a plus.
- Organized, self-motivated person who can work independently and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to manage many tasks, and work under tight deadlines with occasional overtime required.
- Must be able to interface well with senior management and all areas of the Company while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
Wednesday, March 30, 2022