Controller - Commercial Business 150k-160K
- Beverly Hills, CA
A growing firm located in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking a Controller to join its team. The company manages a commercial business. This is a contract-to-hire position. We need a consultant to step in immediately and eventually take over as the controller of the firm.
The ideal candidate will be an upbeat solution seeker with a CPA. The Controller will work closely with the CFO and will be involved with all accounting and financial functions.
What the company offers you: 401k, PTO, medical, dental, vision, and inclusive company culture, apply today!
- Oversee daily, monthly and year-end aspects of the accounting department
- Manage financial systems and maintain accurate financial records
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual stand-alone and consolidated financial statements for tax and GAAP requirements
- Analyze variances of operations and G&A components
- Assist in preparing monthly and annual company projections
- Manage intercompany accounting transactions between separate entities
- Preparation and analysis of WIP schedule
- Prepare work papers and supporting documents for annual and periodic audits
- Prepare supporting documentation for annual corporate federal and state tax returns
- Perform technical accounting issue research and resolution as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CPA with a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5 years + of public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Minimum years of accounting experience required as a manager
- Vista by Viewpoint construction software experience required
- Proficient in Windows including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Proficient in GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Thursday, October 6, 2022